Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MomM

Christmas Ornaments 2010 received

55 posts in this topic

I got two ornaments yesterday, one was from Pauline and the other was from Trudy.

They are so pretty and I love them both, I love all of the ornaments I have gotten. :)

I too have almost all of the ornaments from the past years, one got eaten by one of the dogs, can't remember which one. Probably Minnie the first year we had her. :(

Again thank you all for joining in the Christmas Ornament Exchange. :) This is something a lot of people look forward to every year. We use only homemade ornmaments on our tree, or almost only.

I got mine from BeccaAnne yesterday! It's adorable!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

:darlenedance:

mommafitz

yesterday I got mine from Becca_Anne we love it

I am bad please forgive me. Mine go out today.

In all honestly this is the second ornament I made the first ones well they turned out bigger (oh so they were HUGE) than I thought and was going to cost $$$$$$ to mail so I was scrambling at the last minute to come up with another idea. Next week I will post pictures of the one you where going to get. :whistling:

Thanks Snowmom! I got your ornament awhile ago but got sidetracked before I could post. I am so excited to put up my tree! :darlenedance:

thhappythanksgiving2.gif

I got my ornament from Becca Anne a couple days ago, but, just didn't get in here. Thank you so much and I love it as all of those I have gotten. :)

You say tree, I am in hopes to get ours up or at least the boxes up today or tomorrow since we are not going any place and no one else will be here. :) Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone. :)

th12406sb3i83oyso-1.gifHAPPYTHANKSGIVING5.gif

I got mine from momto3boys yesterday. How pretty! Thank you so much!!!!! :happy0203:

mommafitz

I got wonderful ornaments from SK, Mt3B, MomM, Snowmom, MommaFitz, and Becca Anne.

Mine are now ready to hit the mail and DH promises to get them out tomorrow.

I'm sorry I've been so tardy

:ashamed0002:

but life has been a little weird. My DD commented that this is definitely one November she'll be glad to see the end of. Me too.

Jesusisourgift.jpg

I got mine from momto3boys on Saturday, but, haven't been in here since then. Love it. I have all that I have gotten on our tree now. :)

I will be adding pictures of what we got real soon. :)

MERRYCHIRSTMASHOUSE.gif

I knew I would not have time to do ornaments this year but I sure would like to see photos! Thanks!

Mail just brought Alexis's beautiful ornament. Already on the tree. Thank you!

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

I received my ornament from Alexis on Saturday, I love it, it looks so nice on the tree as do they all.

I had a meeting to go to and had to do some baking and hadn't gotten the picture of it taken. So wanted to wait until I could put the pictures in before posting. :) I took some Pecan Pie Bars and some Amish Sugar Cookies to the meeting. :)

Need to get these pictures in so you can see just what we have gotten. :)

DSCF0399.jpg

DSCF0404.jpg

DSCF0400.jpg

I have to get a picture of the one I got from Aleis, so stay with me and I will get it done soon. I forgot to take a picture before putting it on the tree, so have to take it off and get the picture. Sorry.

Sorry about them all being so late, but, I was waiting for all of them and then decided to go ahead and take the pictures a few at a time. Wanted to make sure everyone has the ornament before putting it in here too. :)

HUGSWINTERHUGSSKATER.gif

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

well OK...................................

Like WOW!

you were all so right they ARE so cool!

almost makes me want to make a color copy of each one and hang them on our little tree -' Grandma's Christmas' is this years theme and we are also doing things from 'it's a wonderful life'

BUT..................................

Lori ain't getting fired and I am NOT jumping off no bridge.

but we did get to go past the bridge from the movie the other day. was going to walk on it but was snowing to hard and I didn't want to chance it. Did look into water to see if there was a angel there............NOPE. LOL

Got an ornament from Pigzzilla!! Wow - how clever and festive and neato!

I'd take pix, but I can't get the hang of how to post - am I still using photobucket??? Help???

Thanks Pigzzilla!

Hi Everyone, Thank you all for the lovely ornaments. You should be receiving the one from me by now or very soon. They were mailed Saturday, 12/4.

I had a major family mess to deal with out of town and left home in a rush. I was gone nearly a month. I had #2 son mail me all the makins for the ornaments and the cards. I had left them on the table, but at least I was semi organized and getting started. Then I had to get everyones addresses cause he forgot that important piece of paper.

Oh well, I am back at home now. I love all the ornaments. Have to get all "Christmassy" here now. All my goodies are going on the front side of the tree so I can see them and be reminded of all of you...pigz

Piggzilla, I received your ornament as well! How clever!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

mommafitz

all mine have come and are on the tree with the ones from last year I love them all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0