Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MomM

Christmas Ornaments 2010 received

55 posts in this topic

Today is Christmas Eve and most of you will be winding down your Christmas celebrations tomorrow. Well ours just began. We do things a little different here. For the past 4 weeks we have had our Advent wreath and tonight we begin the 12 days of Christmas. We put the tree up tonight and decorated. It will come down on January 5th. We will have our Christmas dinner and open presents New Year's Eve and then ring in the new year together.

Well tonight while decorating I pulled out all of my Mrs. S ornaments and I decided I need another tree just for Mrs. S ornaments. Hubby told me that wasn't happening and I just had to choose which ones one on the tree. :sad-smiley-012: So I put all the new ones on there and my favorites from the years past. Bet I get a Mrs. S tree sooner or later :girlneener:

Thank you for all your ornaments. When I look at the tree I see Mrs. S ornaments everywhere on it.

I display all of my Mrs S ornies on garland over the windows. So if you can't have another tree, next year put up garland :)

I just had time to look through our Christmas cards and found Piggzilla's ornament. It is beautiful and on our tree. Thank you!

HELLO2.jpg

I know this is a bit late, but, I just got the pictures onto my computer so wanted to get them posted right away. :)

Here are the last two ornaments that I got this year. :)

DSCF0492.jpg

Did I miss any??? I do hope I didn't.

HAVEAGREATDAYSNOWFLAKES.gifCHRISTMASHUGS1.gif

th_GOODMORNINGFALLCHAIR.jpg

Here are last years ornaments. :)

You need to go to the last pages to see the pictures.

th_FALLHUGSBEAR.gifth_FALLHUGS2-1.jpgth_FALLHAVEAGOODDAYPUMPKINS.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0