Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snapshotmiki

Errors

16 posts in this topic

Anyone else getting the Internal server error--500 and Explorer cannot display this page-- coming up often? I hate it when that happens!

I'm having all kinds of problems. Sometimes it "times out" before it can load, other times it just doesn't come up. I have all kinds of trouble trying to keep double posts cleaned up.

I tried to reach Darlene, but with no answer. I know she's *swamped*, and it's a holiday weekend, so I just hope the site holds together a bit longer.

:grouphug:

I'm having all kinds of problems. Sometimes it "times out" before it can load, other times it just doesn't come up. I have all kinds of trouble trying to keep double posts cleaned up.

I tried to reach Darlene, but with no answer. I know she's *swamped*, and it's a holiday weekend, so I just hope the site holds together a bit longer.

:grouphug:

I'm getting everything both of you are getting. Plus a lot of times the site just freezes. Here we go again.

:wormie2:

John

And yeah, there's a LOT more duplicates, too. :(

We are waiting for support to respond to the list of countless errors that have come up in the last week.

I guess in the mean time we have to suffer through the errors.

Note: Do NOT download the pop-up file!

They have cleared up for me!!! Thank you Ann, Cat, Darlene and anyone else who keeps this site operating!!!!!!!!

seems OK today -

so we will see how things go in the next few days?

How's Wormie doing on posting...................... anything yet John?

:AmishMichaelstraw:

I'm still having VERY long loading time for each page....but that might be 1) my dial-up or 2) the danged Netzero. I'm having trouble all over, not just MrsS.

Dunno....I never know..... :unsure::shrug:

MtRider :pc_coffee:

I'm still having VERY long loading time for each page....but that might be 1) my dial-up or 2) the danged Netzero. I'm having trouble all over, not just MrsS.

Dunno....I never know..... :unsure::shrug:

MtRider :pc_coffee:

You are probably right, dial-up is slow and some providers have moved closer to the high speed industry by discontinuing service for our older computers. One thing that seriously effects the speed of a page loading is the memory required to process the coding. Newer PC's have gigabytes instead of megabytes that the older ones have installed.

I have an old computer I use specifically to check things on the net. It is unable to translate some of the programing out there and locks up or displays the pages all jumbled up. When I check on my Mac or the newer PC, the pages will seem fine.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0