Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snapshotmiki

Errors

Question

Anyone else getting the Internal server error--500 and Explorer cannot display this page-- coming up often? I hate it when that happens!

15 answers to this question

I'm having all kinds of problems. Sometimes it "times out" before it can load, other times it just doesn't come up. I have all kinds of trouble trying to keep double posts cleaned up.

I tried to reach Darlene, but with no answer. I know she's *swamped*, and it's a holiday weekend, so I just hope the site holds together a bit longer.

:grouphug:

I'm having all kinds of problems. Sometimes it "times out" before it can load, other times it just doesn't come up. I have all kinds of trouble trying to keep double posts cleaned up.

I tried to reach Darlene, but with no answer. I know she's *swamped*, and it's a holiday weekend, so I just hope the site holds together a bit longer.

:grouphug:

I'm getting everything both of you are getting. Plus a lot of times the site just freezes. Here we go again.

:wormie2:

John

And yeah, there's a LOT more duplicates, too. :(

We are waiting for support to respond to the list of countless errors that have come up in the last week.

I guess in the mean time we have to suffer through the errors.

Note: Do NOT download the pop-up file!

They have cleared up for me!!! Thank you Ann, Cat, Darlene and anyone else who keeps this site operating!!!!!!!!

seems OK today -

so we will see how things go in the next few days?

How's Wormie doing on posting...................... anything yet John?

:AmishMichaelstraw:

I'm still having VERY long loading time for each page....but that might be 1) my dial-up or 2) the danged Netzero. I'm having trouble all over, not just MrsS.

Dunno....I never know..... :unsure::shrug:

MtRider :pc_coffee:

I'm still having VERY long loading time for each page....but that might be 1) my dial-up or 2) the danged Netzero. I'm having trouble all over, not just MrsS.

Dunno....I never know..... :unsure::shrug:

MtRider :pc_coffee:

You are probably right, dial-up is slow and some providers have moved closer to the high speed industry by discontinuing service for our older computers. One thing that seriously effects the speed of a page loading is the memory required to process the coding. Newer PC's have gigabytes instead of megabytes that the older ones have installed.

I have an old computer I use specifically to check things on the net. It is unable to translate some of the programing out there and locks up or displays the pages all jumbled up. When I check on my Mac or the newer PC, the pages will seem fine.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0