Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoM

Great new Christmas song!

6 posts in this topic

LOVE IT!!!

nativityemo.gif

wow what a song thanks for sharing LOVE it i'm sending it to all my friends

WOW! I can't believe I found this here! Just yesterday, someone I work with told me I couldn't say Merry Christmas! Needless to say, I just about flipped out! "You may offend someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas," he said. I snapped around and told him to NEVER tell me what I could or couldn't say! I will NOT be censored! If my saying MERRY CHRISTMAS offends someone, then obviously I wasn't speaking to them! I am offended when people speak a language I don't understand while near me but, I don't tell them to shut up! Obviously, they are not speaking to me. I will NOT be muzzled, I will not be censored, I will not be cowered by anyone with different beliefs!

If I offer a greeting that comes from my heart and my soul, accept it in the spirit in which it is given, don't tell me to change it to suit your views.

Thank you for posting this. I'm going to extract it to my phone and play it as I walk thru stores.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Talk about timely...a friend who is a professor, teaching literacy to teachers coming into the educational system, emailed me and said she had told a student "Merry Christmas" at the end of the day...the student replied "Happy Yule"...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0