Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrabGrassAcres

Got my wheel

12 posts in this topic

Looks a mighty fine one at that! And three spare bobbins.

Have fun spinning.

Oh my...lucky you! It didn't take that long for you to get it considering how far it had to travel. Spin on girl friend!

Did you do the picture? It's lovely too.

WELL! I was thinking of coming over your place after you went to sleep-

and taking that nice wheel home with me, BUT

Seeing you have it guarded with that nice little kitty.....................................

NEVER MIND! LOL

:AmishMichael2:

Thanks! Yes, I've been spinning today! Thank Goodness for instructional videos and utube! It is really fun and something useful to boot.

Jeepers, yes, that is one of my paintings. He has a nice listening ear and sympathetic eye so he gets talked to a lot. LOL He doesn't talk back either.

The wheel is beautiful and looks functional although I know absolutely nothing about spinning. With you spinning, painting (Wonderful picture), canning and everything else you do, you are a marvel. I will try and follow your example but I do seem to run out of energy. Have fun.:eclipsee_Victoria:

Awesome!

I can't wait to see the results. What are you going to make first?

Nice painting too.

Thanks! Not sure what I'll make first. Probably something small and crocheted like a scarf though. As soon as I get enough spun, I want to make a shawl on that tri loom.

Congrats on your wheel! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it. Do you know if you have a local guild to join? They can be a great resource and lots of fun too.

I love my Minstrel and love spinning. It's so relaxing and soothing. Although I have to be careful what kind of music I listen to when spinning, if it is too upbeat I get going too fast with my wheel and my spinning kinda gets away form me sometimes. :ashamed0002:

I don't know of any guilds around here, but I don't drive and live quite a way from any town so wouldn't be able to go to one. They sound like fun though.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0