Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cat

Homeschooling in Your Garden

8 posts in this topic

Jori I used the app for Kindle for PC on my laptops. I get them downloaded from amazon.com it is free .

I collected a ton of the free classics and cookbooks of historical usage and some other good skills books and history books and books of legends and stories too, along with a few novels, the occasional end times type books, and books on writing for my own uses here.

Its going to take a long time and as long as I have some device that will do kindle I can read them any time. Amazon keeps a library and you can always re-download them from your account at amazon.com if you use that website.

I really don't need a kindle actually, due to this ability!

Jori, you can download all of the free Kindle books onto your computer. You can load any free ebook including all the Amazon ebooks free or paid ones. That's what I did. I'd still be doing that if my son hadn't bought me a Kindle reader for Christmas. Or did you mean you want a kindle device? I understand that too. I wouldn't have bought myself one but now I'm glad my son did. I have tons of free books.

I lost the link I had but this one will probably get you there. It's safe.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311

Yup and YUP... I don't have a Kindle. I downloaded the Amazon program for free and I'm having fun searching out the free ebooks. :happy0203:

If they're this addicting, I am REALLY scared to jump into Pinterest... :ashamed0002:

On Amazon, search for "Related Searches: free kindle book downloads, free kindle book list, free kindle book of the week." and be sure you don't accidentally click on one you have to pay for. I found the "Top 100 free books" and they show up on the right, with the ones you PAY for on the left.

"Miracles: 32 True Stories" by Joanie Hileman is a tear-jerker with good stuff. :whistling:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0