Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snowmom

Christmas Ornament Exchange sent and received

65 posts in this topic

GOODMORNINGTREE.gif

Sorry I'm late making this thread. I've been so not with it with this sinus infection. I got to the dr. on Friday so am now on medication. I'm feeling a lot better than I have for weeks. :)

I'm part way done with my ornaments, hope to finish them this week. :)

HUGSSANTASHAT.gifHAVEAGOODDAYNORTHPOLE.gif

GOODMORNINGTREE.gif

I got mine from mommato3boys yesterday, Love it. Thanks. :)

HUGSSANTASHAT.gifHAVEAGOODDAYNORTHPOLE.gif

I am glad to know yours arrived. True story, I took yours to the PO to mail Saturday I was told it would be 65 cents. So I come home and put 2 stamps on each of the others and stuck them in the mailbox Monday. Yesterday they were in my mail box marked need more postage so I am going to the PO today and ask if there was a 40 cent increase since Saturday and get the others in the mail today so hopefully they will arrive by Monday.

I got mine from mommato3boys yesterday.

It's adorable. I should be done by tomorrow and have them mailed next week.

Thank you Momma! Received my adorable ornament today! It's going to reside on the little clothesline in my laundry room until I get organized enough to put up my tree! Okay, you've motivated me. Just got started on mine!

Oh poo, resurfaced too late and missed this one. Never mind, a few people on my "they're lovely and good uns" will get something anyway.. If I can work up the time to get things made.

sulk sulk :)

goodmorninchristmaslights-1.gif

Mine were sent out Tuesday, so hope you have gotten them by now. If you haven't gotten them, hope you do soon.

htzcarol76776.gifHaveAWonderfulDayRedSparkle.gif

I mailed mine out on Tuesday too. Hope you all get them soon :)

glad you received yours gofish :) I hope it arrived okay, I had to reiforce the boxes with pieces of sturdier cardboard because the boxes I had were a bit too flimpsy to mail on their own.

I received the cutest snowman from Mommato3boys the other day :)

Edited by lumabean

bth_GOODAFTERNOONWORDSMOVING.gif

I got my ornament from Lumabean. Thank you so much.

:) Love it.

Mine are done I just have to mail them and I won't be off until Wed. So excited to see what everyone has made!

Becca_Anne yours came back again. I don't know why and neither does the PO. So it went back out today. I hope you have it by Monday or Tuesday.

I got mine from Andrea yesterday. Can't wait to put the tree up. And that is the problem. When we moved in an arranged the living room I wasn't thinking Christmas tree. :shakinghead: So now I have to rearrange the living room and go get the Christmas decorations out of storage. :groooansmileyf:

Update: today in the mail I received one from Snowmomma, one from Lunabeam and one from Becca_Anne. At least Becca_Anne's didn't have trouble getting here I just can't hers to leave Texas LOL. :scratchhead:

Edited by mommato3boys

Thank You, Snowmom! I received your ornament today. I love it!

I was going to mail mine out tomorrow but my Mom went in the hospital tonight. Hope to get them out Monday.

(((gofish))) Christmas ornaments are the last thing you need to worry about. Take care of your mom, your family, and yourself. Don't stress over this, please.

THANK YOU Lumabean and Becca Anne! I received your ornanments this afternoon. It's actually fun opening the mailbox right now!

Glad you got mine! I got one from Snowmom and one from Andrea and they are both lovely thanks so much! I hope the post office gets it straight lol. I promise my address is right in the list :)

I want to know which one of you sent me the crud with their ornament? By 8p last night was running a fever and for the past 24hrs I have bounced back and forth from 100.7 to 102.5. So instead of anthrax someone sent me the flu :groooansmileyf::tapfoot::24: just joking. Well Becca_Anne we may have good news it didn't come back today.

Lumabeam your ornament ended up in one of my neighbors mailboxes. They were nice enough to bring it to me! It is so pretty!

I am thinking that is what might have happened with mamato3boys ornie. We have a shared lock box with slots and if they put it in the wrong one maybe someone sent it back instead of giving it to me? I am going to put a note on the outside for the mail delivery person letting them know they are putting mail in the wrong slot. We have our name inside our box because this happened a few years ago but I guess our new delivery person isn't paying attention.

goodmorninchristmaslights-1.gif

Becca-Anne, I got yours on Saturday, love it.

I've never seen a card like that before, that is really cute. :)

mine went out today hope they all arrive in one peice

I got mine from Becca-Anne, Snowmom, Andrea, and Lumabean this weekend they are all wonderful

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0