Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darlene

Walmart's matching prices

8 posts in this topic

I just wanted to remind everyone that Walmart will match other stores prices. I went Saturday to Walmart to pick up a few things that were awesome deals at Kroger...Land o Lakes butter for $1.99, Swanson chicken broth for $.49, Campbell's creme of mushroom and chickens soups $.69.

Check the stores sale papers around you before you go to Walmart because they will match their competitors prices. The butter I got was a steal compared to regular prices...Walmart's price on it was $3.48 so to get it for $1.99 was awesome.

Watched a lady check out, she had a list with items of advertised prices plus coupons. She bought $150. of stuff and got $50.00 off.

:thumbs:

Be sure and take your sales paper with you. Sometimes they will take your word on it other cashiers are sticklers and want to see the add.

Be sure and take your sales paper with you. Sometimes they will take your word on it other cashiers are sticklers and want to see the add.

Excellent advise.

I glanced over at another register and they were making them show the papers. I guess our cashier was trying to hurry the line because she handed one of the coupons back to the customer and said it was expired. The lady handed it back and said, "Yesterday" and the cashier actually used it.

Yes , same here and they have been doing it for some time but don't push letting people know about it.AND Remember "Black Friday" is not that far away!

I guess our cashier was trying to hurry the line because she handed one of the coupons back to the customer and said it was expired. The lady handed it back and said, "Yesterday" and the cashier actually used it.

That irritates me. Stores are more likely to start deciding it's not worth their time to process coupons if customers abuse them. The store may not be able to get paid for that coupon now.

Our walmarts won't let us use coupons when we ad match now. So if you are ad matching an item, you can't use a coupon for that item. Our Kroger closed down a few years ago because of walmart's ad matching policy. I try to actually go to the other grocery stores in town now because I don't want to lose them too!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0