MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vic303

Prayers please

Vic303   

My family is in need of your prayers. DH's mom is in hospital, and it looks like she will not be going home to her house, but rather home to the Lord's house, and sooner not later. The docs say it is ovarian cancer, spread to the abdominal wall. this is causing her pain, and making it difficult for her to eat and drink.

1. Please pray for safety in travel for the whole family as we variously travel to spend some time with her.

2. Pray the Lord's will be done in her life, and that her life be an example of faith to others.

3. Pray that she be able to enjoy, without pain or heavy medications, however much time she has left with us--be it days, or weeks or years. For we know if God wills it, He can heal her.

4. Pray that I can adequately support my DH as he copes with this impending loss.

5. Finally, pray that when it comes time to settle the estate, that it all goes smoothly.

Annarchy   

(((((((((Vic303)))))))))

I know part of the emotional stress as my MIL has cancer also. :yar:

May God give you all grace, strength, wisdom and peace.

:pray: God knows.

Vic303   

Thank you for the prayers. Found out last night, that my SIL, the NICU Nurse, will be taking a leave, to stay with her mom, and provide in-home hospice care. This is a huge blessing, as now we know my MIL receive quality care. Being in the rural midwest, the local options for nursing homes is severely limited.

Mt_Rider   

Due to the site troubles, I'm just now seeing this. :pray: Will definitely add this pray for your MIL. Such a Provision that your SIL can take the time and be the skilled care she needs!

MtRider :pray:

:pray: So sorry to hear this sad news...

Vic303   

Dh's mom passed away unto her eternal reward this evening, as DH was on his way up to see her. He was not able to make it before the end, but she was still surrounded by family and she passed with peace and dignity. She was 85.

I had hoped to speak to her one last time today, to tell her again that I loved her like a second mother. But it was not to be...she did not awaken again. At least DH did get to speak to her on Sunday, before her sudden and unexpectedly rapid decline.

prayers for peace that passes all understanding. May you feel the comfort of HIS arms and be filled with His peace during this time.

Cat   

**Praying for all of you**

I have a feeling she knows how much you loved her. :wub:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.