Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kappydell

no new content found....that's a lie!

7 posts in this topic

When I try to view new content on this site, all I get is "no new content found". Does that have something to do with the 'dangerous downloads' warning when I search Yahoo for Mrs. Survival? I have been using a back door to get in, now this 'no new content' thing....sheesh! Anybody else having this happen?

On the left hand side you should be able to select how far back you want to go. When I first logged it I got the same error but when I selected past 24 hours instead of since my last visit I got all the stuff I was looking for.

Edited by mommato3boys

Hi kappydell,

Answered here: http://mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47136#entry394578

When you click on "View New Content" look on the left side of the screen and change your selections to Search the "Forums" and at least "Past 24 hours":

Screen Shot 2012-12-16 at 7.42.27 AM.png

I am investigating the warning on the yahoo search engine.

Try doing a disc clean-up on your computer. It is probably a cookie on your machine that is causing the problem. We have done extensive work to assure that problem will not happen.

thanks or askig as I didn't know to click past 24 ?

but I did that and now things are fine.................................... for now anyway. LOL

Hooray! It worked - I re-entered all the parameters in the sidebar that it asked for and surprise! All those unread posts suddenly popped up. Thank you all!!! (I was going into Mrs. S withdrawal...)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0