Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gofish

Chicken score

7 posts in this topic

My son's girlfriend and I wanted to make up some freezer meals. There is a meat processing place in my town where you can buy meats in bulk, We've never been there before but friends recommended the place.

We got 40 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.59 a pound. We got 18 meals from that 40 pounds of chicken and I"m sure there will be enough leftovers for at least one lunch the next day.

All the chicken is raised and processed in the US.

I'm happy.

I'll bring a hatchet!

I'll be picking up my first Zaycon order Monday evening. Got the 40 lb box of chicken breasts for just under $60. Worked out to about 1.48/lb. :)

Son and his girlfriend are keeping their half of the freezer meals in my freezer because of lack of space at their place.

They came over and got 4 meals and then son, after asking me what side dishes to make with each meal goes into my pantry and "shops"for the ingredients for the side dishes.

Guess he's helping me keep my stock rotated,

I'll be picking up my first Zaycon order Monday evening. Got the 40 lb box of chicken breasts for just under $60. Worked out to about 1.48/lb. :)

:thumbs:

Son and his girlfriend are keeping their half of the freezer meals in my freezer because of lack of space at their place.

They came over and got 4 meals and then son, after asking me what side dishes to make with each meal goes into my pantry and "shops"for the ingredients for the side dishes.

Guess he's helping me keep my stock rotated,

Hopefully he ask if he could "shop"...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0