Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The WE2's

ESSENTIAL OILS

3 posts in this topic

I use a lot of essential oils around our house.  Yesterday I mixed up another batch of my knock-off for thieves oil and another small jar of my cinnamon/clove cream that I rub on my sore thumb knuckles when they're achy.  Also...if you ladies want to place 2 or 3 drops of your favorite oil (I like peppermint in the mornings or lavender in the evenings) on a wet washcloth and drop it into your shower you'll love it!  Also can use Eucalyptus when things are "stuffy".  For a refresher between showers I put ONE drop of my favorite scent into some very warm water in my bathroom sink as well as some castille soap (I just rub the bar a few times in the water) and love it. 

100_4523.JPG

100_4529.JPG

100_4530.JPG

1 person likes this

The last time I was at sons house I noticed DIL had quite a few small bottles of essential oils. I also noticed a big bottle of Thieves Oil. I didn't say anything about it but I did smile to myself. I bought the baby 12 cases of baby food and it was all organic. I'm glad she thinks about those things. On the other hand, son would give baby a bologna sandwich if he thought he could eat it. Not so easy with one tooth.   :grinning-smiley-044:

Edited by Jeepers
Forgot to say, it's a great idea using a drop of EO in a sink of warm water!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0