MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chamber Annual Fashion Show

MIL and I went to the Chamber's Annual Fashion Show at the Wyndham. Chico's was the featured designer. The Ladies from Juarez Mexico's Chamber also attended.

Many of the members were wearing hats from each decade the Woman's Department of the Chamber has been in existence here. MIL had fun with her '90's hat. It was a little too big for her and I'd wear it for a while, then, we'd switch and she would wear it for a while. One of the ladies that rode with us was wearing a cute little hat she bought in the 1930's. I should have gotten a picture of it.

They served us a spinach salad with pickled mushrooms and fried onions. The main plate was green beans, stuffed 1/2 baked potato (with what I have no clue) and a sliced piece of beef with a mushroom sauce. Then, topped the meal off with a slice of key lime pie. You never know what you will get at some of those meeting.

Mil is now comfortably reclining watching football and I'm getting ready to crash for the day.

How was your day?