MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

drumrunner still here....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved my CD just today. Even though I'd been to Drumrunners site many many times and marveled at all he'd accomplished, the CD is not only everything I could hope for but surpassed my expectations. A LOT of work went into this. No mere thank-you's can cover the generosity that DR gives us. But thank you anyway. :sSig_thankyou:

All of you who are hesitant,,,, don't be. Drumrunner is giving all of us a chance to have a lot of info at our fingertips.

Praying daily for you DR. John 10: 27-30 are verses I treasure as well.

((((((((DR))))))))))

:bighug2:

I am VERY happy to have been able to get these prep cds out to all of you and I deeply appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this "little business" of mine.

Cancer has changed my perspective and life in ways I could not imagine, I recall when I was first told by the doctor (singular), it was devastating news which managed to get a little worse each time the doctors (plural by then) briefed me after that.

For some odd reason, at first I thought NOT to tell my wife, as if it would just go away and she would not need to know. That changed of course and I found that not only did she have the strength to bear the news, she had some strength to share with me. I bless the Lord for her. The most profound change has been with my relationship with my God and Creator as I have faced my own mortality. This states what and who I believe in.

I believe in God, the Father almighty,

creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,

who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,

born of the Virgin Mary,

suffered under Pontius Pilate,

was crucified, died, and was buried;

He descended to the dead.

On the third day he rose again;

He ascended into heaven,

He is seated at the right hand of the Father,

and He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,

the holy church,

the communion of saints,

the forgiveness of sins,

the resurrection of the body,

and the life everlasting.

I am so impressed by the fact that you are still here offering valuable information to all of us when you are going through so much at home. You truly are a blessing to this forum, Drummrunner. I would be interested in receiving your cd and will send an email to you today. Thank you and may God bless you (and your feisty wife, too!)

I am so impressed by the fact that you are still here offering valuable information to all of us when you are going through so much at home. You truly are a blessing to this forum, Drummrunner. I would be interested in receiving your cd and will send an email to you today. Thank you and may God bless you (and your feisty wife, too!)

I replied to you and I will be sending several cds to those who have requested them. Been a touch busy, so I've been a little slow getting to the post office, but do not worry; everyone who asked will receive. (where have I heard that before?).

Several of you "feisty women" (I do love that term!) have offered to pay for the cd and/or shipping, I appreciate the offers, but NOT going to happen. Free is just that, free. However, if you feel that you still wish to compensate me in some way, consider giving to your church or a needy member of the congregation. A brother or sister in need is all of our responsibilities, so as the Spirit leads, share with those who have little; that being done in the Name of Jesus; my Lord and King!!!! James 2: 14-18

Don't be impressed with my acts during this "little business" of mine, it is really of little concern to me. I gave this minor malfunction of my body to my God awhile ago so He can do as He pleases with it. One very cool thing I read in my Bible is this; James 5: 13-15. I intend to ask my pastor for just this thing very soon.

When you go to your pastor/elders/etc for healing prayer, will you let us know when? We can join with you in those prayers.

MtRider :pray:

Certainly! I have emailed my pastor already as to when, I'll let you know.

When you go to your pastor/elders/etc for healing prayer, will you let us know when? We can join with you in those prayers.

Certainly! I have emailed my pastor already as to when, I'll let you know.

:pray:

My pastor was surprised and pleased that one of his sheep would want the anointing of the sick as commanded in James 5: 14-15. This Thursday at 3pm, we will ask in faith, for God's complete healing of my body, in obedience to His Word. This is a gentle and kind man, who I admire and trust. I thought I would share his reply that he sent to me earlier today.

"Dear Larry,

I believe in the text, and I believe in the anointing with oil. And, I always have a bottle of oil on the corner of my desk if you would ever want to have me anoint you with oil, please come by and we will do that ok! I have a funeral Thursday morning, but have nothing in the afternoon Thursday!"

My pastor was surprised and pleased that one of his sheep would want the anointing of the sick as commanded in James 5: 14-15. This Thursday at 3pm, we will ask in faith, for God's complete healing of my body, in obedience to His Word. This is a gentle and kind man, who I admire and trust. I thought I would share his reply that he sent to me earlier today.

"Dear Larry,

I believe in the text, and I believe in the anointing with oil. And, I always have a bottle of oil on the corner of my desk if you would ever want to have me anoint you with oil, please come by and we will do that ok! I have a funeral Thursday morning, but have nothing in the afternoon Thursday!"

We will be praying in Oklahoma :) The Sunday before my dh's surgery the members of our church prayed for healing. The Dr. said the cancer was much more aggressive than they had thought but that it was totally contained in a 'sack'. We KNOW that prayers work.

Blessings, BB

I, too, will be there in spirit. I believe that will be 2 pm my time. Will be praying for healing for you and for strength for the family.

:bighug2:

I'm not gonna worry about the time zones - I'll just be praying when I need to. :) Let's just keep it up ALL DAY! :cheer:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

God isn't tapping his foot and looking at his watch waiting for us to join in. He is just listening quietly, and I know he has already heard a "rumble" from us.

I want to thank each of you for your prayers as I obeyed the Word yesterday. Afterwards, the pastor and I had very fruitful and lengthy discussion about Christian faith, allowing the power of God to take full control in my life and being faithful in obeying the commands of Jesus. Thanks again!

Faith= knowing the promises of God as found in the Bible + believing God said them (He does not lie and never changes) + me acting on the promises as I understand them + knowing the outcomes are sure!

God isn't tapping his foot and looking at his watch waiting for us to join in. He is just listening quietly, and I know he has already heard a "rumble" from us.

This is a wonderful two sentences! I will remember them for quite awhile.