MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm sorry my faithful dog.

gofish

Sadie the dog is old and likes to wake me up to let her out usually sometime before my alarm goes off.
I keep telling her she's lived for 15 years. A long life for a dog and when she wakes me up to let her out I sometimes tell her I hate her and she needs to die. For some reason my kids don't believe me and think I secretly love her.

Son has been sick and he's taking the "I'm sick so everyone must suffer with me." to a whole new level. He is high maintenance when he's sick.
He also gave it to me.

My alarm clock has a problem with the volume so I make sure I can hear it before going to sleep but it has to be low enough that It doesn't wake DH up.
Most of the time Sadie wakes me up and I just shut the alarm off and get up.

This morning with me being sick at 1 am when I heard Sadie whining at my door I just rolled over and thought evil thought about her. Momma had to work today and that was early even for her.
Finally after she whined a tune by ELO I just got up to let her out.
I was mad she wasn't at the door to be let out. I couldn't find her anywhere so I muttered and went back to bed just to hear her whine to the tune of another song.

I left my radio on all night and volume was so low it just sounded like whining.
I'm sorry my faithful dog.