MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Maundy Thursday

Today is the Lord's Supper. :amen:

Good Morning from TX :hi:

I am feeling much better, still a little sore, and the cut and bruise on my cheek will take time to go away, but grateful it does not seem like I broke anything.

It looks like it will be a beautiful day here. Yesterday was extremely windy and dusty. MIL’s maids were here and did a marvelous job as usual. I went out, while they were working, and took care of some errands that were on my list. The nice thing about a big city, is the availability of stores in a reasonable distance from the house.

Today, I have a little yard work and mending to do. Nothing that will take too much time. Then, I hope to have Visiting Angels come for an interview. MIL is at the point where we need to seriously start looking for assistance. She may not need it, at this time, but, it will be nice to know what options are available for her when she does.

Jeepers and Mt_Rider, Zippy was a girl, but did not seem to show any signs that she had any babies. However, DH told me last night, he saw another one. He will be re-setting the trap today. God willing that is the last of them. And, Yes, we know who let them go. :gaah:

Well, it is time to get motivated.

What’s on your adgendas?

Hoping everyone has a wonderful day.