MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

PUMPKIN MUFFINS

One 15oz can of pumpkin (NOT the pie mix!); 1 box of spice cake, 1/2 sack of butterscotch morsels. Mix them with a wooden spoon until everything is "happy" and nothing white appears. Line two dozen muffin tins with your favorite liners, fill each about 3/4 full, bake at 375 until the tops are crusty. They'll look "hard" but they aint!!! For the corn muffins; 2 boxes of Jiffy cornmeal, 1 can of creamed corn. Mix well & fill your muffin tins (lined of course) and base at 350 until the tops are nice and brown. They will be VERY moist and usually do not require any butter.

Edited by The WE2's

WE2, I got everything except butterscotch , but got M&M peanut butters which I like. Even chocolate morsels would be good with pumpkin and spice if someone preferred that. I am going to make them later. Still doing errands and paying bills , did go to dollar store though. ( Got lots) It is amazing how many gadgets we seem to find handy or need.