MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Checking in!

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I have so often wondered where you went??? .....and what did you do when you got there???

Misssed you and all you brought to this site!!!

So....how are you and yours?

MtRider ....somebody get out the gorilla glue....shut the door so she can't get away! :happy0203:

Edited by Mt_Rider

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I have so often wondered where you went??? .....and what did you do when you got there???

Misssed you and all you brought to this site!!!

So....how are you and yours?

MtRider ....somebody get out the gorilla glue....shut the door so she can't get away! :happy0203:

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome back. :wub:

We have still been prepping HARD around here. Lots of changes too. My dad was REALLY sick, and DH and I decided it was time to take the parents in and care for them as they age. I may write more on that in a private forum. DH and I also opened a new business and I am still working as an RN. I recently took a Bowfishing seminar, and self-defense class, and some more basic classes like Knot tying and Tying Flys.

Right now #1 obsession is with 100% shelf stable meals. The pantry is looking great and we have really tweaked our purchases to make sense for our exotic/spicy palates.

My #2 obsession is changing the wardrobe slowly from cute to highly functional and durable for whatever comes my way. I have lots to share on this, but will post in the appropriate forums.

Hugs and strong coffee for all of you!!!

Jeanette

Are you the one who did all the BOB videos? I'm updating ours and needed more ideas. :happy0203:

I did post a BOB video and some pics a while back. I haven't been able to search any of my old entries, however. Hopefully just a glitch. I have tweaked my BOB several times since then. I need to make a new video at some point. :wave: