MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

FOR JEEPERS!

Helloooo Beeee-utiful! Squeeeee. :hapydancsmil:

Ya know, seeing Abby girl REALLY does my heart good! Perfect timing. After being glued to the computer for so long (watching and waiting laughing and crying) for newborns, it's such a joy to click on and see 'normal' life going on. I love looking at Abby. Looks like she is smiling for the camera. Little ham. "I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille DeWe". Better watch out for her though! I think she is seriously looking at buying one of those campers for a road trip to Aunt Jeepers house. Just sayin' She is looking great and still has a puppy look about her. I don't know who is luckier...you 2's or her. Thanks for giving her such a loving home and sharing her pictures. :wub:

Yep, we definitely need a pet/animal forum.

Ahem...I noticed a young guy checking you out in that RV named Cougar. Coincidence...I think not. :24:

Probably trying to figure out what we were doing! And...that big 6' fella holding the camera was probably someone he wouldn't want to tangle with :-)

• 1 year later...

Hard to believe she turned 5 this past December.  She still thinks she's a puppy.  Wish we had video capabilities, I'd show you how she loves to play in the water hose sprinkle :24: How many dogs do you know that have their own youth bed mattress, with a nice fitted sheet and a nice fleece pillow...laying right on the floor beside mommy's side of the bed!

Abby-girl.jpg

Abby's own mattress.jpg

• Like 3

Oh My...there is that big beautiful redhead!!!!  THANKS  for posting her.

She is just as pretty as ever and so big. I absolutely adore that dog. I've missed seeing her but I do love reading about her when she is supervising at the homestead and roost.

Auntie Jeepers loves you darlin'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/7/2015 at 10:06 PM, Jeepers said:

:24:

My son uses a spray bottle. His cat no longer runs out the door when it's opened.

Update...she found it to be playful...but she abhors my soda can of rocks that I tapped the top shut and just reach for "the can" and into her crate she flies!  I knew I'd find something!

She's 5 1/2 now!  Where has the time gone?  Vet had us put her on a stricter diet.  More veggies and less kibbles.  Weight?  99.4# and no more frisbee.  Says she's getting at the age she needs to not be trying to fly through the air etc.  So I let her chase the spray out of my water hose when I water the garden! LOL   Her teeth go "chomp, chomp, chomp" as she bites the water!  Hilarious!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Well...our Abby-girl turned six this month...where has the time gone!?  She's still got her four white paws, white chest...and her white chin (which she's always had)...LOL

Abby turned Six 12-2017.jpg

Edited by The WE2's
added pic
  • Like 2

Oh. My. Goodness.    :wub:

That is one beautiful dog!!!! She is sitting so pretty. She looks so healthy and strong. And definitely very snuggleable. I'd never get anything done if she lived at my house. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her. I just love that big beautiful beast! LOL.

Thanks for sharing her picture and giving me a smile today.

6 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Oh. My. Goodness.    :wub:

That is one beautiful dog!!!! She is sitting so pretty. She looks so healthy and strong. And definitely very snuggleable. I'd never get anything done if she lived at my house. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her. I just love that big beautiful beast! LOL.

Thanks for sharing her picture and giving me a smile today.

Did you notice her winking at ya!? LOL

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Wow......  Nice sleek coat.....irresistible to pet her! 

MtRider  :)

Yes, she's a "momma's dog" and I don't mind it at all! LOL Can you see her winking? LOL  Actually when the flash goes off she blinks!

• 1 year later...

Our Abby-girl will be 8 this December!  We went down town today to get her city tags for another year.  When we came home hubby and I added more stuffing to her new fluffy winter bed that we put on top of her youth mattress.  The only time she's crawled out of it was when she heard me in the kitchen, found nothing to eat so back to her bed she went.  She ate her supper, back to bed.  Ate her "minty" and back to bed.  She absolutely loves it! 

12-5-19 Abby's new bed.jpg

:wub: 

Koa is 7 and a half right now. 

What would we do w/o our puppies?  Ours woke us up this morning to say Someone is here!  Yep, tree trimmers from the electric company.  They were expected but no idea when.  So we didn't open any curtains...before getting dressed.  Usually not an issue.  LOL 

MtRider 

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 1