MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thinking of you!

Hey all. Long story short- we're moving. LL's decided to sell after the promise of a lease renewal (for another 10-12 months) & gave us 34 days to get out. Gee thanks. Let me just see how quickly I can pack up 2300 SF, 5 people, dog, cat & move with no warning + other huge things going on. Thankfully, God moved a mountain before we arrived at it to climb, & we have a place to go, but the morals of this just suck. We'll go sign the lease on Thu & pay half month's rent to get in on the 15th. We have to be out of here end of April. Blergh.

So, I've been scarce. But I've been running though all the pages of posts. You are all in my prayers- so many illnesses, passings, and other troubles & prayer needs.

Those with praises- I praise with you!

Everyone else- thinking of you!

We have discussed numerous times that SHTF's and EOTWAWKI can be a "personal event" that occurs in ones life. Sounds like you just encountered one and were "prepped and ready", even though it's tough. It's never nice renting IMHO because you're at the mercy of the landlords economical status.