MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi From OK

Victoria A

Hi, Victoria!!! :welcome4: It is so nice to have you here. This really is a great place to sit and rock a while! We try to be friendly, supportive and helpful. Please thank your hubby for his service and feel free to join in on any of the conversational fun here at Mrs. S!

Howdy, howdy, howdy Victoria! I'm somewhat of a newbie myself, but can't hardly stay away from here very long. SOOOOO much information to digest. Line upon line, precept upon precept...we all share and learn together. It's wonderful! Mountain Man and myself have an RV and hopefully will be full-timers in a year or so. I see you're in OK...not far from us! We spent last Thanksgiving camped out (as we usually do) at Robber's Cave with some of our RV friends. Weather was absolutely a blessing! After 3 days they headed back homeward and we headed for the Texas coast line. Ended up back home about 3 weeks later...imagine that! Not sure where we'll be spending this Thanksgiving yet. But anyways...WELCOME to what I think is the bestes place on the web!

:gathering::welcome4::welcome: