MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MIles for January 31- February 27th

Momo

goodafternoondog.jpg

Thank you Momo for posting this, I just came in to make a post and you had done it, I'm so glad. This is the first time I've had a chance in a while to come in here. :) Thank you so much. thGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg

I am so sorry I haven’t posted in here for the last while. We have been busy around here and we have had appointments like you wouldn’t believe. Last week we had an appointment every day except Thursday. Some were out of town and some were in town, but, once you have been gone from home part of the day, you are just done for. At least I don’t get anything done. I will try to do better this month.

For the week of January 31 – February 6, I did 32.15 miles, 24 miles were on the bike.

For the week of February 7 – 13, my miles were 23.02 and 8 were on the bike.

For the week of February 14 -20, it was 19.61 walked and 8 on the bike.

For the week of February 21 – 27, my miles were 15.39. I was not able to get down and ride the bike this week. I had hurt my back and had all of those appointments to go to.

I do hope I can do something better this week.

thGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg haveanicedaydogandflowers.gif

I had 90.5 for the month. Might not be exact dates as fitbit records them for me. I am losing weight and finally keeping track so I will try to chime in! I am using Carbohydrate addicts plan and combining it with intermittant fasting. I need to up the steps and exercise!

I hope you are feeling better Snow!

I an thinking of getting a fitbit. I wonder if it would help me to be more consistent in my efforts. I have gone off my low carbs the past few days due to my birthday and all the goodies my DH bought me. Back on the plan today!

I hope you are feeling better Snow! I an thinking of getting a fitbit. I wonder if it would help me to be more consistent in my efforts. I have gone off my low carbs the past few days due to my birthday and all the goodies my DH bought me. Back on the plan today!

I found (after I got my fitbit, of course) that there are less expensive ones available on ebay and amazon. Just put in activity tracker and quite a few come up.

GOODMORNINGTEATIME.jpg

THANKYOUSOMUCH2-1.gif Momo, I am a LOT better. :) Just 2 trips to the chiropractor, I have a great one. :) Just wish he was closer to us as we go about 45 miles to get to him.

Well, last week was not to bad, we had only a couple appointments. Man, the older you get, the more you end up with appointment after appointment at least that is how it seems. Yesterday we had to go to Fargo as Old Pine had an appointment over there. He has one again today in town and another one on Friday in town. See what I mean about appointments adding up. :( Sure is a good thing for Medicare and the other insurance. :)

Next week he has to see the surgeon as he has to have carpal tunnel surgery done on both arms, only one at a time. We will just see the dr. and set up a time for the surgery.

For the week of February 28 – March 5 my fit bit says I walked a total of 16.29 for the week. No bike riding at all again this week.

I do hope I can do something better this week so far it doesn’t look to promising.

HAVEAGOODDAY12gif.gif thtags88ur-1.gif