MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Prayer request...

Bookworm

Dear Ladies would you all please pray for our friend who had a heart attack yesterday morning. He is in ICU as of yesterday afternoon. It was his second one, had the first a few years ago. He has a wife and young daughter and many friends that would love for the Lord to heal his heart. Please join us in prayer, his name is Don.

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much! I found out this morning that he has five blockages and the stents that had been previously placed are blocked so it looks like he's going to have open heart surgery and they believe it will be this Friday. Please continue to pray!

Blessings!

The wife called and left a message that he had a triple bypass and things went very well. We're going to wait and call back in the morning. I spoke with her yesterday afternoon and he was out of ICU at that time and in good spirits. He will have to be in ICU after the surgery for about 24 hours and then he's supposed to be able to come home within 4 days - seems quick, huh?

I told her that they were on a prayer list across the country and she said she could fee it! Thanks so much everyone! You are all blessings grouphug

This is such great news. smile Glad all went so well. smile

Yes, they sure do let them out to soon sometimes. But, it seems that most of those who have bypasses, do so well. smile

His wife is going to be able to bring him home from the hospital today! Their little girl is going to come to our house after school until her mom gets back and can pick her up. She's a delightful little gal too so we're happy to help. DH went over yesterday evening and put their window air conditioner unit in because the pain meds are making him hot and sweaty. Please keep praying for a full recovery and that he'll take it easy!

Thanks again!

Archived