MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

She is home

WormGuy

I went down the road this morning to help Ao5 unload the trucks. It took about 3 hours to get everything unloaded and into the house. Now all she has to do is unpack. It is a very nice house with maybe 6 acres. She has plenty of room for a garden and some livestock. The whole family is pumped with what can do with the place.

Now I'm off to the couch for a bit.

:wormie2:

John

Hello all! Got the interwebz hooked up today, YAY! We are thrilled to be here, thrilled to have space again, thrilled with the property & all we can do & VERY thrilled to be near Wormie! Hopefully & with lots of prayer, we can buy this place in a couple years. Looking SO forward to that!

Not done unpacking yet but slowly working our way through. We don't have a lot of storage, so tomorrow we're headed into the "big city" to find some utility cabinets. There's not much here at all. We have ONE small hardware store, family owned, & it closes at 5, LOL. You can see from one of the other at the Walmart here. I had to ask if they closed, because it's that small :D Surprisingly, they're open 24h.

Anyhoo, the Hubba will be home soon. I'm off to do what more I can with unpacking (at kinda a standstill until we get to the "big city" to get those cabinets). Thank you ALL for the prayers during this very stressful transition & especially to John for being our ear on the ground & for his help unloading!

post-1481-0-33235200-1421361037_thumb.jpg