MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tips, Tricks and Various Info

Hi everyone.

Welcome to the new format.

Smiley man in the title bar of the posting box, now loads at the bottom of the posting window, they are tiny, however, if you click on the text "Show All" underneith, a pop-up window will appear and they will be normal size.

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to ask them here.

Again, thank you all for your patience.

:bighug2:

Topic Review

When you are viewing the list of topics, there is a little grey/black round button, near the topic stats, it will move up and down as your mouse passes over the threads. Clicking it will open up a preview window showing the threads first and last post.

Private Messages

Your private messages can be accessed by clicking on the little envelope icon on the left side of your user name. Clicking on the little arrow on the right side of your user name will drop down a menu with an option to access your PM's.

Hi everyone.

Welcome to the new format.

Smiley man in the title bar of the posting box, now loads at the bottom of the posting window, they are tiny, however, if you click on the text "Show All" underneith, a pop-up window will appear and they will be normal size.

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to ask them here.

Again, thank you all for your patience.

:bighug2:

I get the 'show all' when I click on it but it won't let me use them. They only show up in a post when I click on one of the little ones at the bottom. No big deal! Just reporting in.

Profile Comments:

When you hover over a person's user name, if someone has commented/left a message in their profile, it is displayed.

You can change the message which shows on your profile badge by clicking on your user name > Profile Feed > Type in the box "What's on your mind? and "Post".