MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cookbook

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Mrs. M!

We are working on writting it now. Good thing my family likes to eat!

this project is hot and cold... I am trying to get the ball rolling again. Many of the recipes are coming right from this forum!

Any recipe you would like to add? let me know! (want to help? ...... rings hands together with an evil grin)

• 3 weeks later...

Is the email addy still working? I could send a few recipes each day and you can do with them what you will. Some will probably be dupes as I've gotten some from here.

Anything else I can do to help? I have quite a bit of marketing experience as well. I know originally Hill said she'd do that, but she's juggling a lot right now, so I'd be happy to lend a hand with that, or with anything else that might be needed.

Mommy of Six

• 3 weeks later...

Well...... since all of my communications from my mailbox are gone, would whoever it was who contacted me about the cookbook and who called me about the cookbook, please send me a note with the name and phone number in it again? I can't find it anywhere. I'd like to get going on it. Thank you.

Oh my, I was there just the other day and I just tried it and it is gone, gone, gone. 5.gif and I worked for several days getting the recipes out of the 'Kitchen' forum and putting them into the book. 5.gif2.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have a lot of time to spend on this, but if you need a recipe for something specific give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. I can dig up the Cber's Fudge recipe, I think it's the only one I posted...although I may have posted the Pineapple pie recipe that used "stored" foods. Just let me know.

all recipes, any recipes, your recipes .. wait...

pineapple pie? mmmmmmmmmmm mouth watering oh my goodness.

(place smiley with knife and fork here..doing a quick reply they dont' have them)

• 1 month later...

Hey, what's been going on with the cookbook??? I'm new here so maybe I missed something.. Where did it go?? Did y'all move it to another forum?? Some one please let me know.

~Julie~

And what a miracle that, that happened! There was a lot of knowledge there.

I have a lot of those recipes as well, just the recipes not the posts themselves(so can't credit the orignal poster ). So if you need something and Cat doesn't see it, I can look for it as well.

Mo7

I can forward literally hundreds of recipes from ebooks, Including 500 bread recipes, sauces, BBQ specials, Secret recipes from stores, Italian recipe books if any one reads italian, full cook books etc.

I have not yet been bothered to go through them all, but If some one sorts them out into text organised (rtf format) I can put them into a professional book writing software and further more into a pdf.

I also have nutrient, macro, electrolytes guides etc....

falls on the floor... 500 bread recipes?

DARLENE!!!!!! darlene get in here! look at this ^^^^

and you wanted a few bread recipes... ROFL!!! 8thsinner looks like she can accommodate you

(8th, I can just see darlene acutally making each recipe! that ought to keep her busy this winter!)

haha, rotflmao almost choking..

Well all I need is an email to forward it to.

Oh btw for an online version of a book I don't recommend keeping references of each recipe beside each recipe. All resources should be kept seperate for space reasons and green reasons.

1) space, Don't waste so much printing paper with resources which don't have beneficial use.

2) Green, it's simply greener to save space.

Okay this kinda fits in with (1) but still, resources are gonna do no one any good if the sthi hits....

anyway........

now to figure out how where to put these???? I have a yahoo group for recipes for this site that will go into the cook book.... I wonder how many bytes can be sent before it cuts you off?

cat... you are right.. that is why Darlene is gonna start on bread recipe 1! ROFL!!! see how she has already calculated how many years it will take to make each recipe! oh yeah.. and how many pounds she will gain tasting them all!!

I can see where your opinion is coming from cat, but think of the other side of it too. And recipes from books are usually by in some form or other famous chefs.

Wether it's the pizza place owned by a little italian women where you would drive 20 miles to eat. Or a TV chef. they all got there for a reason, those reasons are usually based on many more than one persons specific tastes.

I do however agree that it is nice to share a recipe after cooking the meal, it makes you feel appreciated a little more, and if it is genuinely your own recipe then all the better.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...