MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsS Get-Together 2014 - Date set!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farm Soap....absolutely your best product for grubby, scuffy outdoor folks like me.

MtRider :happy0203:

Piece of cake!

The fun thing about soap making is that it reminds me in some ways of cooking...a little of this, a little of that and maybe just a little of everything lol. Regardless of what we put in it, it's ALWAYS more healthy for the skin!

I need my slumber party partner to get here and help get me organized. You are so good at "Darlene, you need to do this next" lolol

Miss B went through some major repairs Tues & Wed...but...thankfully the lady we traded with had all the paper work and all but $190 was still under warranty! PTL. Gotta have her road worthy for the Get Together! I'm feeling stronger but still poop out about 3 each day and hit the memory foam for a relaxing read & short nap. Got the dishwasher going (didn't want to pump) finally so now MrWE2 has a "dishwashing maid" while I'm recooperating :-) We're both assisting each other cooking meals. Just gonna take awhile for me to get some stamina back. I'll go for next checkup the 19th, and then another in mid September...hopefully I'll get the all clear to hit the road for the Get Together!

I sure hope you continue on the road to a good recovery (((((w2))))). It would be very special for you and hubby to come :)

Then there was the EARTHQUAKE! :blink::puzzledsmile::shakinghead::shrug: We couldn't figure out that that was...except if felt like the earthquakes when we were on Maui. Of course this is Georgia so it wouldn't be an earthquake! :grinning-smiley-044: But then Madison found out that it really WAS!

Don't think you would have wanted an immediate report on that....it was quite late at night.

MtRider :pc_coffee:

Wormie is a pretty good distraction, and when it is time for his bi-annual hair cut, you know he is slipperier than any piggy.

Nope, not gonna happen this time.

:wormie2:

John

Edited by WormGuy

Forgot to ask a "major" question...if the WE2's come are they allowed to bring Abby-girl with them?

Who is Abby-Girl? If you're talking about a cat, that's fine...I'm allergic to them though :). If you're talking about a dog, that's fine too...just know that I'm a dog breeder and all my dogs guard my livestock so let me know if it's a dog so I can make special arrangements for her.

Forgot to ask a "major" question...if the WE2's come are they allowed to bring Abby-girl with them?

Who is Abby-Girl? If you're talking about a cat, that's fine...I'm allergic to them though :). If you're talking about a dog, that's fine too...just know that I'm a dog breeder and all my dogs guard my livestock so let me know if it's a dog so I can make special arrangements for her.

She's our 87# lab/aussie mix. We have a portable "fence" that she's accustomed to staying in as long as she can "see" us or others. Otherwise, she stays inside the camper with us. She's also used to wearing her electronic collar because she's not allowed to run loose without it. She gets along wonderfully with other dogs but she's never been around dogs that would be aggressive to her...she's such a baby, and we've been protective of her :-) Just let us know what you want to do...you're the host and we don't want to make things difficult for anybody :-)

I have a small fenced little yard off the great room door that everyone goes in and out that would work for her. My brother brought his 2 dogs this past Spring and we worked it out and they had a great time. She'll be secure and won't be able to get out and none of mine will be able to get to her :)

I'll have a litter of pups at that time so they'll be in the front yard, although they would be fine with your girl.

I have a small fenced little yard off the great room door that everyone goes in and out that would work for her. My brother brought his 2 dogs this past Spring and we worked it out and they had a great time. She'll be secure and won't be able to get out and none of mine will be able to get to her :)

I'll have a litter of pups at that time so they'll be in the front yard, although they would be fine with your girl.

She'll love your puppies like crazy. She crawls down on her belly and her butt goes 90 miles an hour as she "sniffs" to say to little dogs..."I'm a lover"! LOL Had a male chocolate lab once try to "do his thing" and she flipped over on her back and cried like a baby...waiting for her human daddy to rescue her! ROTFL!. Such a big baby...unless she thinks someone or something is threatening us.

• 2 weeks later...

We won't be able to attend the get-together either :-( I think unexpected expenses must be catching :-( Miss B is needing more repairs than anticipated & the tire company won't warranty the new tires if we don't get the front end stuff done...over $300 worth :-( and it wouldn't be wise for us to drive that far with the front end not road worthy. Also having to prepare for unpaid medical bills that are sure to come, and are not covered by Medicare.

• 2 weeks later...