MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Meet Gunny

Thanks Jeepers, I know I knew better, but I just let him go. I needed to get the travel smells off of him, he wreaked of perfumes and kennel smells, which were giving me an headache. :yuk:

Good thing he brought the dogs with him. Can you picture them left back at home without anyone to feed them?

Indeed.

The people on the other forum are flying his wife from Ohio to Texas to be with him. They are trying to find him a vehicle and trying to get someone to make a good write up for an official "Go Fund Me" page.

He had surgery yesterday and is looking at another, possibly Friday. He got sepia (?). His callous split on his foot while on the trip and got infected, poisoned his blood and almost completely shut down his kidneys. They have dosed him with antibiotics and were suggesting they might have to remove part of the bone. So far, the bone removal has been ruled out, he is doing a little better, and his kidneys have finally begun to function properly. :pray:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jeepers, I know I knew better, but I just let him go. I needed to get the travel smells off of him, he wreaked of perfumes and kennel smells, which were giving me an headache. :yuk:

Good thing he brought the dogs with him. Can you picture them left back at home without anyone to feed them?

Indeed.

The people on the other forum are flying his wife from Ohio to Texas to be with him. They are trying to find him a vehicle and trying to get someone to make a good write up for an official "Go Fund Me" page.

He had surgery yesterday and is looking at another, possibly Friday. He got sepia (?). His callous split on his foot while on the trip and got infected, poisoned his blood and almost completely shut down his kidneys. They have dosed him with antibiotics and were suggesting they might have to remove part of the bone. So far, the bone removal has been ruled out, he is doing a little better, and his kidneys have finally begun to function properly. :pray:

Septicemia?

Talk about a master level lesson on taking care of your feet!

:pray:

• 4 weeks later...