MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Reports from Darlene's house - 2014 Gathering

Mt_Rider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaa......isn't anyone putting holes in little squares on paper yet? I wanted to come do that again!

SHHHEEEEEEESH! I must have scrambled brains. I had to read that FOUR TIMES before I figured it out. :shakinghead::buttercup::blink::misc-smiley-231:

MtRider :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I had hoped that the MrsS spies might have made the trek to spy on the gathering again? those reports were far more interesting!

Tee-hee... Yes, I thought of that, but I've got waaaaaay too much to do at the moment. :(

Spies are not allowed here plus they would have to get past our formidable security. We take shifts walking the property well armed with the best guard dogs available. Nope not even a fly can get through the net we have thrown over this place. The pictures I have taken will have to be sent out by a secret contact I have in place and I will pick then up at a later date. I hope everyone has the decoder ring handy, they will need it later. :ph34r:

:wormie2:

John

See I have to use Darlene's sign in just to get this info out to ya'll

Yep,it me. It's been hard getting people people out of their beds to pull their rounds but they know I don't take no gruff from anyone when it come to the night maneuvers! I've got the dogs out now while we recoup our energy this morning. Gonna make some healing salve later on then repair the gate that Warrior got out of Thursday. Then it's back to pounding the ground!

John

Spies are not allowed here plus they would have to get past our formidable security. We take shifts walking the property well armed with the best guard dogs available. Nope not even a fly can get through the net we have thrown over this place. The pictures I have taken will have to be sent out by a secret contact I have in place and I will pick then up at a later date. I hope everyone has the decoder ring handy, they will need it later. :ph34r:

John

See I have to use Darlene's sign in just to get this info out to ya'll

:rolleyes: hmmmm, that sounds suspiciously like a challenge.... :whistling:

Hey now, I am behaving. I am involved in chores and knitting this week, just as I should be, we will just overlook my encounter with a dumbing down instructor some place I tend to go on Tuesday..... that was a real :tapfoot: moment, both of us. LOL. ( I was glad to come home and feel safer.)

But I got my puppy dose last night , so it reminds me of the puppy chatter....... paper holes, must be incognito code stuff, lol...... in my own venues, knitting up small ditty bags for the endless small stuff in my BOB would be helpful..... and I like Gaelic for the 'paper holes' ...... who the heck knows much Gaelic anyway? .... and that is one good use for it and language programs and books for it are quite good now and reasonable.... so for letters that have 'stuff' needing to be explained, it could be useful....... puts a real twist in it....and paper holes are then useful...

oh, and finding useful sock patterns and instructions on line..... among other useful knitted clothing...... I can surely expect first snow and cold temps by 10th of November in my latitudes. Caution: This task may involve multiple moments of frogging before it is completed......

New terrorist category: Stitchenach. :008Laughing:

Edited by sassenach

Ah well.....with a dog escape, that makes up for not having pigs this gathering.

....the memories! :lol:

MtRider ....but quite sorry I'm not getting in on this soap/lotion/etc making :sigh:

Edited by Mt_Rider

Ao4/5 is sitting around making sure everyone is busy while she sips her water.

John

That's the life of a princess :D In my defense, I just logged my miles for 2.5 days- almost 600!!! :blink:

Ao4/5, I have your ink pen if you want it you have to come and get it. :happy0203:

John

Did you lick it?

OH.MY.GOODNESS! Those puppies are just the cutest things ever. Squeeeeeee. :hapydancsmil:

I would have never been able to have left their side. Thank you for the pictures! I would have probably had half of their fur rubbed off and Darlene would have had to made me a vat of lip balm for my 'puckerers.' :wub:

:sSig_thankyou:

OH.MY.GOODNESS! Those puppies are just the cutest things ever. Squeeeeeee. :hapydancsmil:

I would have never been able to have left their side. Thank you for the pictures! I would have probably had half of their fur rubbed off and Darlene would have had to made me a vat of lip balm for my 'puckerers.' :wub:

:sSig_thankyou:

Jeepers is in love :-)

Oh gosh.....is that Dawn? I should have taken pics of all Darlene's dogs ...just to remember their faces better. New Dawn and I spent quality time together......and Lokum ...and shy Yaylar after the bite.... :wub:

:balloons: CUTE :balloons:

MtRider ...is Darlene having to check suitcases for missing puppies as y'all leave for home? :lol:

Edited by Mt_Rider