MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for July 26 - August 8, 2015

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGMYFRIEND.jpg

Ann, you are doing good, keep up the good work. :)

Here are some things that count for miles.
These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.
Biking, swimming, walking, and such.
These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile
SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile
These will be counted as 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights,

jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

For the weeks of July 26 - August 8, I walked 70.16 miles, and most was on my fit bit yet.

I'm sorry I didn't get in here last week. We has such a busy week, it really started with Saturday, as we took Minnie in to the board and groom to stay. Sunday we went to church, had lunch, came home and got ready to leave for Fargo, as we spent the night there. Monday, we spent most of the day at the hospital as Oldpine had surgery. Our DD and I came home for the night and Tuesday we were in Fargo again as he was able to come. He is fine now. :)

On Wednesday, we had to go to Bemidji as he had an appointment with an eye doctor and he will be having cataract surgery at the end of the month. Man, Thursday we had to go to town and pick Minnie up from the Board and Groom place and get a few things. Friday, was another busy day and Saturday I had laundry to do. I was hardly on the computer to post my fit bit stuff. Miles can add up going to and from the hospital 3 or 4 times a day and we did a bit of shopping as well.

This week is another busy week, but I know I won't be getting near the miles as the past two weeks. We have a meeting this evening and Friday, and Saturday we will be having our evening meals out as this is the week of the All School Reunion in town where we graduated 54 years ago now. Boy, time really goes by faster and faster. There is also a wedding on Saturday and we won't be able to attend that. Soon it will be our 53rd anniversary.

Ok, who will be
nextwithbutterfly.jpg

--------------------------------------------

haveagreatday-1.gifthtags88ur-1.gif

That is a lot of miles, Snowmom. Glad Oldpine is OK.

Since I have been trying to check my miles every day, I am amazed how many are showing up. July 26-August 1, 19.99 miles, and August 2-August 8, 23.17

Momo, I am with you, lost 2 pounds, also. I am hoping I do not gain it back.