MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Flu galloping through my office today

Lumabean is ill with a severe throat virus right now, so northern eastern PA has been struck, the others got the flu there at her house. I hope it is starting to do better. Sounded miserable. Lymph node swelled up badly like a golf ball or close to it on her neck.

have to go down to Albany tomorrow. I hope I don't get exposed. Probably will be.

The flu is rampant this year. People keep doing the same stupid behaviors that spread it and it really has not been a really tough winter so folks are going out and about and are spreading it . And they don't think its fashionable to wear a silly mask of course... which would cut down on the spread.

i

If institutions are putting their foot down, so be it. This is a bad flu. I think it is actually developing into worse level of illness than the swine flu, and healthy children , many more of them are subject to it becoming fatal.

There seems to be more pneumonia too. Viral. So it spreads pretty easily, and I think people , because the general American diet is not very good any more, are even more susceptible.

The measles from the Disneyland incident is now taking hold in the western US.

So, we sure ain't outta the woods yet on tough illnesses that spread easily. Do take care and eat as well as you can to fortify yourselves a little better.

Take breaks, take rests, get plenty of sleep if possible and ignore the idiots cause they stress you out, lol.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...