MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

CGA

Kim as her friends knew her passed away on Wednesday and was buried this afternoon. I know that earlier this year that Kim got Bethany settled with one of through Mennonite ladies.

Her funeral was held in the Mennonite church and buried in their cemetery.

As far as cause I do not know, will talk to one of the church members maybe tomorrow and will let you know what I find out.

....................................oh...........no! :sad-smiley-012:

Please let me know what you hear, Twilight.

There has been a great big hole on this board for a while now....since she hasn't been posting. :( Now we know it's permanent. :sigh:

She was a dear friend I met here....and she will be remembered!! But she's got it a lot easier now.... but oh how we've already MISSED HER!

MtRider ....she's with God now so ....amen.

I was just wondering about CGA. Who had moved from TX to MO, right? Please correct me if I am wrong, there are a lot of member names that start with C.

I was missing her posts too. I am very glad her daughter is being cared for. Heartbreaking. I know several of you were good friends over the years and I liked learning things from her and hearing about what she was doing. Always respected her. Salt of the earth, to me.

Yes, she is in the better place.

:pray:

Isn't is it wonderful how the Mennonite community took both her and her daughter into their embrace? Says a lot for them. Blessings to you Twilight for the hours and miles you spent befriending her and the family in Texas (?) that moved her to Missouri. I believe she was very happy in Missouri and was looking forward to developing her dream homestead. Now she'll have a BIG one in the land of heaven.

Edited by The WE2's

Did she ever get to hike the Appalachian Trail?

No...she took the opportunity to move to MO instead. But there she found the support that was so missing in her TX area. In time to place dd with them. She did have anxious moment thru the years, since her health was sometimes precarious, thinking of what would happen to her precious dd. So glad to hear she's solved that.

I have been missing her......and now, will miss her until ..... REUNION ABOVE! :):(:):( ...definitely a war of emotions.

MtRider :sigh:

She was a wealth of information here and will be missed. I'm so glad she had enough warning to make sure Bethany was taken care of. I worried about that. I'm sure she always had a back up plan but it was still good to know that she did. Rest well... :sad-smiley-012:

And yes, thank you Twilight and the WE2's for helping get her out of Texas to Missouri. I know she was happy with the move and finding a home church she could depend on. I'm sure that helped ease her earthly burdens.

And yes, thank you Twilight and the WE2's for helping get her out of Texas to Missouri. I know she was happy with the move and finding a home church she could depend on. I'm sure that helped ease her earthly burdens.

Yeah Jeepers. I was gonna say that too. I know that move was so extremely difficult. Just knowing there was a few helping hands can get a person through a day.

:grouphug:

MtRider :sigh: