MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I just read this in one of the Kindle freebies. It's about whether to raise the head or feet incase of shock.

If the face is red...raise the head

If the face is pale...raise the tail (feet)

If the face is blue...breathe for two

Oldie but goodie. My best friend and I took our first FIRST AID classes when we were in 7th grade. I've kept my cert. up thru the decades until ...retirement. She became an RN and later in charge of the continuing ed. and seminars for a major hospital. I seem to remember that the two of us [especially together!] were such silly ninnys but that we actually DID do everything right when two younger boys crashed into each other on the playground one day. :woohoo: I've had hundreds of situations since then, some quite immediately serious.

Take First Aid....and CPR.....and Advanced First Aid!!!! It's a MAJOR prep cuz if something happens, even in normal times, you'll feel worse than useless if you don't have training! You can even find most classes on the Internet but in-person classes are better.

MtRider ...one of my campaigns! :bounce:

• 1 month later...

yes! I remember my mother saying that - she was big into preparedness before 'prepping' was even a word (60 plus years ago!) We learned first aid in the first grade from her.