MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for May 22 - 28, 2016

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Momo, I know what you mean. I'm almost there too.

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swimming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile also.

:shopping:GOLFING%203_zpsgqvqldgz.jpg BOWLING%202_zpsoy0n0o2y.jpg ROWBOAT%202_zpsmn93uoqu.jpg DANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These will be counted as 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: :clothesline:TENNIS_zpsxrlolht1.jpg RED%20HEAD%20GIRL%20JUMPING%20ROPE_zpsx6 Weights_zpsjikrqy9w.gif

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these.

:dusting: :dishes: :canning:

May 22 - 28 my fit bit says I walked 29.59 miles for the week. This a lot better than the last couple of weeks.

Ok, who will be next.gif

Who is going to join us? Everyone is WELCOMEFENCE.gif Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post.

thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif psycoturtle.gif

I have been back on the wagon for 3 solid days..hope I can get with the program again.

Which model FitBit do you have? I would like to get one and I have been watching for sales but they don't seem to have very many.

My phone did an update and my step counter now shows daily totals. Before the update, the program totaled steps between stops, making it terrible to figure out how much activity I did each day.

Yesterday, it says I walked 3.2 miles. 0.02 the day before. I am hoping to keep up with it.