MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for November 4 - 10, 2012

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGGONNABEONEOFTHOSEDAYS.gif

Sorry, about being so late, but, this is the first time this week I have been able to get in here.

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

Miles for last week, I am going to say with laundry, stairs, shopping, housework, dishes and all, I got in about a total of maybe 6 miles. :( I seem to be going backwards. :(

I was doing to good, on medication for sinus infection and then Saturday I had a sore throat. By evening I knew I had to see the dr. about it. I now have strep throat. Goodie Goodie, not. :( This is the first time ever I have been diagnosed with strep throat. :( I was better on Monday, and on Wednesday my throat was hurting again, it still is. May need to see the dr again either today or Monday. :(

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

HAVEAGREATDAY3.gifHUGS34.gif

((((((Snowmom)))))

I hope you feel better soon. No worries about going backwards, that's what happens when we get ill. I hope you get into your Dr soon and they are able to give you something that makes you well quicker.

Last week was not the best for me, driving to get MIL and back home. Not much walking there. Then, spending hours on the computer did not help my total.

I am counting cleaning day a 2 miles and maybe a mile for the rest of the week.

Total 3 miles.

I did start my exercises again today, hoping not to be too sore tomorrow.

Ann, I am on a Z-Pak, and have gone through the first one, started the 2nd on last night.

Just have to stay in and take it easy, I guess. But, I do have to go out today for a few. Think I will go mid day so it might just be a bit warmer. It is suppose to get up to 37 degrees today.

It just seems so strange that this has happened. I have no idea where or how I got this strep throat from. Oldpine had an appointment on Friday at the clinic and I did go with him, maybe there was a sick child, I didn't see one, but, did hear one. Anyway, I am going to take it easy for sure. :)

Thanks.

Z-Pak do not work for me when I have had them. I have always had to go back whenever the Dr. gave it to me.

Catching something is always a concern when I go to the Dr. so I carry hand sanitizer with me. MIL constantly tells us,"wash your hands before touching your face." She's such a sweetie.