MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Helloooooooo any body home?????

Guest Guest

Hello! I haven't been here for awhile, but it's nice to see the new site! I'm Dee in Virginia, or DeeKnight, I'm the mother of five darlings aged 8-18, and a preacher's wife! However, I must need some work on my "solemn and reserved demeanor" because the gals at work repeatedly tell me..."You don't ACT like a preacher's wife!!!" :-) I then ask them just what exactly that might be! Personally, I love to have fun and hopefully be a spot of sunshine in an otherwise dismal and negative workplace! I look forward to getting to know some of you better in the future.

Dee

Hi ED...You didn't forget Peg over the old place did ya?

Hi Ya Dee from Virginia!

Welcome to the new MrsS! Make yourself at home!!We're checkin out the place for the first time too.

I have a feeling your gonna love it here and we're gonna love having you here!

Hi Lois!

It's great to see ya! Is'nt it great to be back home?!!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited July 20, 2002).]

HI ALL ! I'm alive and kicking in New Jersey... fluke fishing is great Big Brother and so is the Sea Bass! grin.gif I'm working full time now and busy with The Giant and The Munchkin.... love the new site Twi.

------------------

[This message has been edited by twilap (edited July 20, 2002).]

Guest Guest

Checking in from too sunny Georgia. I'm Deena, married with 5 children ranging in age from 4 to 26. I'm a homeschooling, sahm, interested in reading, crafts and preparedness. Hope to get to know y'all.

Seein i got here first...i've appointed myself the East Coast Greeter!

Hi Ya Ginger... wavey.gif

Awesome to meet you Deena from Georgia, mother of 5! bigwave.gif Did you notice 5 kids in the lucky Number around here? Look up and see Deeknight from Virginia. How cool is that!

Hope you have a fun time here!

------------------

Guest Guest

*sigh*

Well, I only have 4 children. I guess that's cause we don't have the cold winters like ya'll do further north...

*angelic smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

Yes, we have 5 children, from 28 to 14, 2 sons-in-law,1 grandchild, and 1 serious girlfriend, and several pets. We are now down to only 3 at home. Never a dull moment around here, and it's wonderful. It has been hot today, and I'm looking forward to Fall.

Momx5,

Reading your post, i wanna sing...and a partridge in a pear tree...

We don't have any kids...but my sister has 6 boys she lets me borrow....I love big families!

I'm with you.....Fall is my favorite season!

Happy to see you posting!!!

------------------

Guest Guest

Hellooooooooooooo from Miami! *smile*

(((((debbie))))) (((((ed)))))) (((((dee))))) (((((lois))))) (((((twilap))))) (((((ginger)))))

Ya gotta love the east coast...

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

Thanks for emailing me Debbie! Sometimes I need a map for find my way around.

Hi Everyone! I'm another homeschooling mom of 5, ages 3-12

We currently live in central Kansas, but DH is getting ready to go overseas with the Nat'l Guards and is sending the kids and I home to eastern Ky.

Nice to meet everyone!

--Tina

Guest Guest

Well...I'm here checkin' in from Southern NY...Actually, right now I'm in Western NY visiting my family for the week...

And, I only have 2 boys, but I am the youngest of 5 children(all girls!)!!! grin.gif

MrsZou

------------------

50_p1689.jpg