MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I WAS STARTING TO WONDER...

Nana

Why my key didn't fit the gate anymore! I could see the porch, way off in the distance but, I just couldn't get the gate open! :wave:

So, what did I miss? How is everyone? What are y'all up to, these days? Where's the plain tea? I can't stand all that sugar Cat puts in the sweet tea! Yuck!

:pc_coffee:

On a serious note; I was so sorry to hear about Linda. She was crazy & fun & sweet & outrageous & loving & intelligent & wise & so many other things to so many. She will be loved & remembered & missed by all who were fortunate enough to know her, both on & off the internet. Rest well, dear Westie.

Still here, Still Nana

Nice to see you here on the porch, Nana. Did you get your tea? The boss has a big pot steeping on the back burner. And, Cat keeps another pot on one of the other burners with melted chocolate for dipping stuff into anytime we want.

What did you miss? Not much, the boss wrangled me into working. Not like it is heavy work, like she is doing. Ya' know, setting fence posts, milking cows, gardening, chasing pigs, chickens and dogs.

Old Maine Bear and Lois are missing too now. Sure miss their humor, friendship and the wealth of information they were always willing to share.

I've been digging a new garden all morning and came in to find you sitting here on the porch all by yourself. I hope you weren't too lonely.

Here, have some flowers :bouquet: and I'll get you another cup of tea.

Hi Nana! We've just changed boards...again...so Annarchy is bailing us out of all sorts of glitches. You remember the board change when SOMEHOW everyone's name changed? What riotous CHAOS that one was! :sassing::twister3::runcirclsmiley2:

I had been lurking but was just getting ready to join when that one happened. So I had my own name but Annarchy will be glad that didn't happen on her watch!

MtRider ----Yes, please! Hot chocolate and a cookie will be great! :)