MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Grandbaby Flynn

Did not quite work how I wanted.......... just click the link in blue above.

My DS, DIL and GS. Beautiful video done with music and Hailey's photographs. Taken in Hawaii. Beach themes.

Edited by sassenach

I got to see it ! :hapydancsmil:

What a lovely family you have Sass! Little Flynn is absolutely beautiful. I love the pictures of him sleeping on the beach. Just perfect. Definitely worth the wait. :wub:

I'm going to go watch it again. And probably another time too. :hug3:

He looks sweet. He can get cranky, and my son is going to be main parent during the days for a year or so. DIL is able to get a total of 18 weeks maternity leave now , so will take 9 weeks now and 9 weeks in Dec and January when work slows down again .

He already grew 3 inches and 2 lbs more at his two week check up. I think he is just about a week old here.

Well they love the ocean. His dad is working on his Ph.D. for Pirate History and he was reading pirate stories to him first thing in the hospital or from a text book. He said he would , beforehand. The nursery theme and many of Flynn's clothes are pirate theme too. They had fun putting it together.

I love the old wooden ships and sailing techniques too, so I think that is pretty cool.

Part of the pre-birth pictures, when you see the full photo session, it looks like his dad is a sailor claiming his mermaid, especially with his colorful tattoos he has on his forearms. ( LOL. Its from a picture about the Battle of Troy or something ancient , from one of his USNA text books when he was at the Academy). It's a lovely photo, a little different pose than the one you see of the parents standing by the sea on the rocky rise above the water. It was quite classic.

I love the picture with DIL holding Flynn , out in the water. Just enchanted, as she looks at him. Real joy.

I am happy they are enjoying doing this and will have their photos for years to come. Beautifully done and a lovely way to celebrate life , it counters all the opposite stuff being so rashly pushed these days so I wanted to share it here.