MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

2016, October 23 - 29 miles

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

This dog reminds me so much of Minnie. :)

Momo, I know, but, I can remember when I was doing 5 - 8 miles some days. It wouldn't be bad just doing the 2 + miles, but, I am gaining back all the weight I lost since 2004. :( It makes me want to cry. :(

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

BIKING%20BEAR_zpsv67pdnhl.gif, SWIMMING%20IN%20POOL_zps5jzqn9kw.gif, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile also.

:shopping:LITTLE%20PEOPLE%20DANCING_zps0vkbhdgj.gi GOLF%201_zpsuok8gdzp.jpg BOWLING%203_zpsy3uj9kct.gif

SAIL%20BOAT_zpsvj626wmd.jpg

These will be down and up 10 times = one mile :STAIRS:

These will be counted as 30 minutes = one mile

BASKETBALL%201_zpsf2f7qici.jpg TENNIS%20SWING_zpsl5awateo.gif

SKATEBOARDING_zpsdzkoddby.jpg JUMP%20ROPE%2010_zpsugi08xlv.gif :lois: :clothesline: WEIGHTS%203_zpsjvxprn9f.gif

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these.

:canning: :dusting: :cook::dishes:

October 23 - 29, I did 21.68 miles according to my fit bit, wow, that is just a little above last week.

Ok, who will be NEXT%20SIGN%20BEING%20HELD_zpsalomkbdu.g

Who is going to join us? Everyone is WELCOMESUNPORCH.jpg Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post.

HugsPumpkinGlitter.gif haveahappydaymouse.jpg

(((((Momo & Snowmom))))) Hoping you are able to loose the weight.

I have not been keeping track. My phone had an update that changed everything and made it cumbersome to me, so I quit carrying it on me. (I even turned off the sound and the ringer. Someone wants to call me, they have to leave a message and I'll call back.)

I am trying to stay active. I may have walked 8 miles last week and still gained weight. :(

Maybe I should carry the 'stupid' phone anyway.

<rant on> That phone is not smart when it wants to do "voice control" because I pushed the button to enter my pass code, and held it too long. The phone does not recognize/understand my voice and keeps wanting to call someone. It has called all of my contacts before I had a chance to turn the phone off. ACK! Stupid phone. Even my step counter keeps wanting to connect to something and doesn't display my daily amounts. It wants to connect to the on-line medical system, the cloud and several other places. I got so frustrated..... <rant off>

FALLGOODMORNING2.gif

Momo, I hope you will be able to find a way to loose again.

I know one reason I have gained so much, I just haven't been doing enough riding and walking down stairs these past several months. So, I just have to get busy doing that. It looks like I need to stay up if I wake up any time after 5:00 and just do it.

Ann, I do hope you are able to find a way to keep track of you miles again. :)

Maybe it is just the time of year that we are all gaining. It usually is during the Holidays that we gain, so maybe we will be able to drop some of these pounds during the Holidays this time. :):)

HUGS%20ANIMALS_zpsakpfgfi7.gif HAVEANICEDAY4.jpg