MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Momo

Anyone have any plans?

Yesterday I spent at my granddaughters 10th birthday. She is such a sweetie but I had enough My Little Ponies to last for awhile! Alot of my exes family came down from Ohio and Missouri to be there. I actually enjoy almost everyone in his family so it was fun to catch up with them.

Today DH and I are gonna grill a big slab of ribs. I already made all the sides Saturday so I have done most of my work.

Enjoy the break!

Nice and quiet here. No one visits, most of my relatives are doing whatever they do. Christmas is the only time anyone even calls. No biggie.

We grilled yesterday, because I did not feel like heating up the house. It is still over 105* every day. But it is cooling off.

My goal for this weekend, was to make it home before the weekend traffic rush. I was pleasantly surprised there were not many people on the road until the afternoon when I drove through Tucson. Then, my schedule got back to normal. Well, sorta. LOL

Today I will be tidying up the few things that did not get finished Saturday. I tried to mow the lawn but the mower would not start, I pulled weeds instead, until the temp outside went over 100 and I began to overheat.