MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sinus Crud & a Stubborn Rear-End

• 2 weeks later...

I would like y'all to note that I started this thread exactly 2 weeks ago. His complaint about taking "my hippie remedies" is that last year, it "extended" the time he was sick to 2 weeks.

He's doing better, but still exhausted and hacking up a lung every once in a while at night.

I would like y'all to note that I started this thread exactly 2 weeks ago. His complaint about taking "my hippie remedies" is that last year, it "extended" the time he was sick to 2 weeks.

He's doing better, but still exhausted and hacking up a lung every once in a while at night.

frying%20pan.gif Men! Didn't we discuss them on another thread LOL :shakinghead:

Men are complex. There's 2 levels of sickness for them: 1) They "think" they're not sick and will argue with you about it and refuse to take anything or 2) they're incapable of doing anything at all and turn into a pitiful whiner on the couch who can barely move and need your help with everything. Interestingly, the whine level goes up as they recover.

Also once better, they deny acting in the #2 level of sickness.