MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for March 16 - 22, 2014

Snowmom

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

I was so in hopes I could use something like SPRING, but, it was snowing just a short time ago. The sun is out and yes it was snowing. This sure has been a different winter.

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:t118033.gif

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

Last week, March 16- March 22, I am going to say with laundry, stairs, shopping, housework, dishes, walking on the treadmill and riding the bike, I got in about 14 miles. Just wasn't a good week for me. :(

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

HUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gifhaveagooddaywithflowers.gif

Snowmom, you are still doing well.

Oh, and Momo, glad you liked the pictures. Shooting practice for me includes practicing with my camera, and I am always trying to find 'flowers for the ladies.

Last week, we did not go shooting and I sent DH to visit his mother this time. I had planned to do so many things while he was gone and when he left, I brain locked. I managed to do a couple of things, yard work 2 hours, laundry, and cleaned house. I also realized how much he helps on cleaning day. Normally cleaning house takes about 4 to 5 hours, this time, by myself, it took me 6 hours. :knary:

I am guessing, about 10 miles for last week.

So far, this week, I walked 2 miles in the morning with Grrr. DH made him a new leash that matches his collar and I wanted to try it out.

On our walk we came up to some trees I WAS going to let the dog explore around, until I saw this:

140324Bees.JPG

Later in the afternoon after it began to cool off, we went shooting.

Here is the pit that had water 2 weeks ago:

Pit140324.JPG

A view of our winter desert:

140324Desert1.JPG

And, of course, "Flowers for the Ladies"

140324Flowers.JPG

:wave: I'm still moving around keeping the blood pressure under control and the weight sort of not under control. I eat pretty healthy but all I have to do is think about chocolate and I pack on 10 lbs! I am not enjoying my middle-aged metabolism! Anyway, I exercise a minimum of 30 mins a day a minimum of 6 days a week. Most is on my exercise bike and depending on how I'm feeling, I average 4-6 miles a day. Now that I'm over this virus, I'm trying to bump up my exercise to 60 minutes a day - so today I went 8 miles on the exercise bike and walked 2.5 miles to the store and back. I've got to get in shape for a couple of short backpacking trips this summer!