MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

FESTIVAL OF FALL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what the high was here today but at about 10:30pm 9:30pm tonight it's 73 with rain. Lots of rain coming down. It rained most of the day yesterday too and we tied the high temperature record with 80 something.

Edited because evidently I can't tell time.

Edited by Jeepers
  • 5 weeks later...

This system was really strong. A friend of mine from back in MN told me Duluth was expecting up to 16" of "S" from this. We got 3-4"

Today it is very breezy and MUCH WARMER. :cheer: The driveway is melting and DH was able to finally get the bald-tires-van up the hill again. Hopefully I won't be walking that hill tonite.

MtRider :frozen:

The weather around here can't make up it's mind. First Indian Summer type weather, then boom...33 or so night time temps for 4 nights, and now it's supposed to warm back up again for the next 10 days. Got our furnace set at 65 and the EdenPur is in the livingroom to knock off the chill in there. Keeping a small cube heater in the bathroom that we turn on when we're going in for a shower etc. Nothing like a "porceline throne" to wake you up during ngiht time trips and early morning trips

I'd like to have one of those wall heater things in my shower bathroom but there isn't any plugins in there. Sometimes I dread getting in the shower then I dread getting out. I keep the heating pad under the covers to warm up the bed while I'm in the shower. Something to look forward to. :D

My old cat has hot rocks nested in a wool cap every night in her "tunnel".

Right now she's claimed the heating pad next to me on the bed. And she's PURRRRRRing loudly.

MtRider ...warm cat is a happy cat. [same for chilly MtRiders and Jeepers! :lol: