MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I found these little green bins at $Tree and they fit wonderfully on my refrigerator shelves, usually two wide or two deep. Anyway...stuff can't hide. I just pull a bin out and if it isn't there, I pull another one out until I find what I'm looking for and nothing jumps out in my face and heads for the floor! :24:

post-9087-0-66448000-1436211771_thumb.jpg

I did that with a couple of small cardboard boxes the right size for me. I figured if they got messed up, I'd recycle them & get another.

I like mine for bags of nuts and for cheese that I have vacuum sealed, as they are in various sizes and shapes.

I found these little green bins at $Tree and they fit wonderfully on my refrigerator shelves, usually two wide or two deep. Anyway...stuff can't hide. I just pull a bin out and if it isn't there, I pull another one out until I find what I'm looking for and nothing jumps out in my face and heads for the floor! :24:

Approximately 8"x12"?

LOL...but mine only cost a buck :-) I have one of those egg things and it's a pain in the yahyah. It doesn't hold 2 dozen well, and that's what I usually keep on hand now. I just don't care to pull out the whole thing...thinking...if I drop this bugger, I've lost all my eggs in one basket! LOL