MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Odd email from Westbrook farms?

Cat

Not sure what it is, but I figured I'd tell others who might receive it, too.

I'm not sure how they got my email. Maybe a long, long ago message from *our* Westbrook?

The ISP says one location is Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, and the other ISP connected to it is from Colombia, Antioquia, Medellin.

Strange times. :sigh:

The email was probably hacked. I've gotten strange emails from people in the past and I've been told one of my old (unused) emails has sent out strange ones with links.

it must have been hacked. Ive a few floating around that probably have been.

Just had someone approach me on FB too, evidently a hacker or spammer trying to set you up to extort money for very questionable things over in Africa.... oh, been there already buddy, get the hell off my page now.... sorry, couldnt help myself. Strictly told the man he would be turned in to FB. No lawyer presents things in the way he did even if he is looking for relatives for supposed inheritance..... and I only had married into that family name. Told him to head to NC , it was quite common.... been some time since the ex's momma lost the plantation home, he was 7yrs old at the time, his father died, from cancer at the time and he ended up growing up half the time with out electricity and stuff, with him mom scraping it together daily to make it, his sister was caretaker and shower of the old home for the historical society there ... and that hubby was no example of his forefathers I gotta say, lol.