MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

If you live near Beckley, WV...

You might be interested in this. The event is from July 13-15 or 16, not sure which.

https://www.pathwaytohealthvolunteer.org/

This event is sponsored by my church denomination. You can read about it, watch the short videos of Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Antonio. Smaller events were also held in Chattanooga, Spokane, Oakland, CA, etc.

A huge team of volunteers provide FREE health care, with no strings attached, to those who are not able to get the care they need. Please check out the site and see for yourself. :)

DH and I decided to go to Beckley as volunteers! I'm excited abut it. A friend invited us to stay at her house for the 6 days/5 nights. She's about 30 minutes from Beckley. Two of DH's uncles and their wives are going. We have to be there at 10 an July 12 for instructions and will stay for the class on July 17 on sponsoring such an event locally. Now I need to make my to-do and packing lists! :)

DD1 signed up for Community Service to help the flood victims. She'll be traveling up and staying with us. We might leave Sunday afternoon because they have seven semi-trailer loads of supplies and equipment to unload, sort and set up before Wednesday. We would like to help with that too.

888-447-2849 is the phone number if anyone wants to call and get more information about being a patient.