MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Data Base Errors - 03.26.13

My neck is sore from being on hold for over an hour about the latest "data base errors" we have been receiving. I am not happy with the conclusions. Our host has made some changes and updated their systems. Those changes have effected our server.

I will be working on the necessary steps to rectify this issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Respectfully,

Annarchy

Ditto...having worked in an office manager environment for 40+ years & having to keep the office computers up and functioning (and assisting Realtors in keeping their up) I know the neck, shoulder, eye, jaw gripping, wrist fatigue AND frustration! Hallelujah to those who are keeping this one up and running for us!

Annarchy's devotion to keeping MrsS running smoothly is so appreciated. She's a hard worker behind the scenes so I really appreciate y'all taking the time to thank her.

If *I* tried to fix that kind of stuff MrsS would be down for a long, long time lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still having problems. I have to go in every few days and clear Mrs. S history or I get the data base error message page. I did discover I don't have to clear ALL the history. I click on "History" on the tool bar then search for Mrs S and I can clear only those pages. It messes too much stuff up to clear all the history every few days. (Though if I were truly paranoid about anybody looking at what I have been reading I suppose it would be good to clear history every day. LOL.)

We have to migrate to a different server. The server we are on keeps giving us the DB error and GoDaddy seems to be using bandaids to hold it together. Time consuming process, but when it is done, God willing, the DB error will be fixed.

I'll do what I can, while I'm here in TX. (Technology sucks sometimes.)

Sorry for the inconvenience, drove me nuts at 5 this morning..... :soapbox:

I had it a lot yesterday but today it's fine. You are doing a great job Ann and we all know it isn't your fault!!!

My machine clears out the history every day automatically so I know that isn't a problem on my end. I do have MrS. cookies locked in though.