MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Darlene!

Rushing through this morning, but I wanted to be sure to wish you the *very best* birthday! Life gets so busy, but we still need to take time to share those special days.

bdayposies.gif

:balloons::bdaycake: Happy Birthday dear friend. May your day be filled with happiness and joy.

:bighug2:

:happyBD: Will you please stop wrestling with farm animals, struggling with fencing and trying to stockpile more stuff so that you can enjoy the day?!?! :tapfoot:

One day spent with your feet kicked up won't kill you!

Here's hoping that you have a wonderful birthday celebration planned and that you spend the day doing exactly as you wish...except for the wrestlng, struggling and stockpiling stuff!

Mmmmm...birthday cake is the best! :bdaycake:

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•*¨*•.¸

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•.¸¸♪♫•*¨*•♫

Happy Birthday dear DARLENE

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•.¸¸♪♫•*¨*•♫

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•*¨*•.¸

Well I'm 6 days late and $6 short lol...

I was out of town on my birthday up in Michigan learning some incredible things about organically raising bees without chemicals from a world famous master beekeeper. I spent several days running around the state learning how critical the bees are in that state...literally on life support. I learned so much and grateful I had the opportunity to go and learn all that I did.

Then, I spent 2 days getting my flights cancelled due to traumatic weather systems coming off of Chicago so I began to wonder if I'd ever get home.

I finally did Monday afternoon and wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes.