MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Praise the Lord

After a couple of exceptionally horrible, heart-wrenching years, He has seen fit to bless us in a way we never expected.

Out of the blue a property in another province came to our attention, a perfect section of land, located in the heart of where we wanted to live, with a house that beamed "Welcome Home" - but the price was prohibitively high.

Due to it's perfection we arranged a viewing, and I was almost in tears knowing it was out of reach. As we were leaving with the estate agent, the seller came home and stopped to talk with us. It turns out he has to move due to work, and he was heart broken that he had to leave all the horse fencing, custom stalls and rodeo-style chutes behind to make the property attractive to a prospective buyer. We laughed and said we didn't want that stuff, and if we bought it he could take it as far as we were concerned!

Then the miracle happened. He said if he could take all his horse stuff with him, the price would drop $120,000 !!!!!!

Yesterday, the Contract for Sale was signed by both parties, and on April 15th, we will own a new home on 12.5 acres of land in Southern Alberta - land of our dreams.

Praise the Lord, for He really does work in mysterious ways!

yaysmiles.gif bedjumper.gif congratulationss.gif

You'll be closer - maybe we can finally get together and swap hugs and giggles! kittyhug4.gif

Glad you popped in - I've been wondering if you are OK.

Merry Christmas, my friend... nativitys.gif

Whoooooeeeee! :cele: That is such a neat story. We're hoping and waiting for the same. The waiting gets long so I'm sure glad you shared how God produced a miracle....of timing, of the meeting of needs for both parties. [tho I'd have to keep the horse fencing.... ]

MtRider Merry Christmas :amen: