MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for December 4 - 10, 2016

Snowmom

GOODAFTERNOONWITHTEA.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

SWIMMING%204%20SMILIES_zpsildocmfj.gif, TREADMILL%20BOY%20WALKING_zpslxw99jir.gi, BIKING%20GIRL%20WITH%20CAT%20IN%20BASKET, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile also.

GROCERY%20CART%203_zpsovaj8dsg.jpgDANCING%20COUPLE%202_zpsjixhfrzr.gif BOWLING%204_zpsixfcetyv.gif GOLFING%202_zpscgqrty5e.jpg BOATING%207_zpseokzaa8t.gif

These will be down and up 10 times = one mile :STAIRS:

These will be counted as 30 minutes = one mile

SHOVELING%20SNOW%202_zpsjnuhu3xq.jpeg GIRL%20SKATING_zpsqcyeeiwv.jpg :lois:

JUMP%20ROPE%203_zpsdcjzytti.gifWEIGHTS%203_zpsjvxprn9f.gifBASKETBALL%201_zpsf2f7qici.jpg:clothesline: SKATEBOARDING%20GIRL_zpsmytpvxj7.jpg

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these.

:dusting:3%20SMILYS%20ON%20SLED_zps9pdvcfya.gifMAKING%20ANGEL%20IN%20THE%20SNOW5_zpsqqk

BAKING%207_zps5v08xwsj.gif :dishes::canning::cook:

For December 4 - 10, I did 19.65 miles according to my fit bit. I also did a lot of baking and such, but, my fit bit is doing the walking, not the other parts. :)

Ok, who will be NEXT%20IN%20CLOUD_zpslju5so9d.gif

We are getting more snow, we had more yesterday and now more today. We have had way more this year so far than we had all of last year put together.

Who is going to join us? Everyone is WELCOME%20SNOWMAN%20AND%20BEAR_zpsdwyqw9 Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post.

HAVE%20A%20GOOD%20DAY%20SNOWING_zpsefo8w HUGS%20CHRISTMAS%20HAT_zps5s5bbuea.gif

DH started walking to the post office. It's 1/2 mile from the house. Total miles, 12.07. Wow! My legs and back noticed, and not in a good way, but don't tell him. Plus, after all that, I gained 10 lbs. And don't tell me "muscle weighs more than fat".

DH got the crud and we quit walking....